Monday, May 2, 2016

Manicure Monday


Another month has come and gone, and I hope that 2016 has been treating you well! Personally, my year has its ups and downs but really, those are the very reasons why we all deserve a good mani-pedi session.





This month I chose a lovely shade of pink from For Me. This is For Me Paris with Love in Bonbon Pink. I got this polish as a gift from my sister Christmas of 2015 (I say "gift" but I kindah guilted her into buying me this while she was clothes shopping).


I'm loving this color very much and I'm actually on the hunt for a lipstick shade like this. I've been crushing on the lip shade of Vanessa of Phineas and Ferb cartoon (I know, I know guilty pleasure, haha!) and so far I've failed to find one. If you guys know a lipstick with the exact shade, do tell me in the comments below. Have a lovely week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment