Sunday, October 2, 2016

Manicure Monday: SanSan Nail Polish in Red Gleam

September was quite a busy month for me, and as much as I want to be able rock chic nails on a daily basis, sometimes doing my nails are too much of a hassle. Still, whenever I can, I sneak in a mani-pedi session (which is usually on my off days while watching an Grey's Anatomy or whichever series I'm currently watching.)

Last August I wore different shades of grey and though I love the classy look, I really missed wearing bold, bright colors. Hence this bottle of San San Nail Polish in Red Gleam worked her way out of my cupboards.





I love the formulation of San San Nail Polishes - not too thin nor too thick, just right. I love the color pay off: just one swipe is pigmented enough even though I only have the thinnest amount of polish on the brush. It's brush is wide but isn't dry nor clumpy. I think for PhP. 37, the price is just right and it's available in San San outlets nationwide. I've had this bottle for over a year now and the formula and the brush are still in good shape. Longevity-wise, the polish stays on for about 2-3 days without chipping though I've had some issues with the color of the polish on my nails after a day or two: I think it lacked shine but it's nothing a coat of colorless polish couldn't fix. The only complaint I have on their nail polishes is that they don't have a wide range of colors. I'd love to hoard their nail polishes but aside from this shade, the only one that I loved from their collection was Sapphire.

There you go for September's Manicure Monday. Follow me on instagram for more updates. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment