Sunday, April 10, 2016

Manicure Monday



Happy Monday everyone! I know, I know, happy and Monday don't usually go together but let me tell you a secret to make Mondays more bearable, HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
For me, I usually have my nails done on Mondays (or Sunday nights), and I know a LOT of women out there are with me when I say that Mani-Pedis are the best way to unwind. I stick to one nail color a month (so as not to keep stressing myself on nail polish shades) and just keep fresh on a regular basis (I usually remove them Friday night if I don't have anything special for the weekend so as to let my nails "breathe").



This month's nail polish is The Face Shop's Trendy Nails in the shade RD 302. I wanted something bright and lively for the whole month of April (something that screams SUMMER) and my skin tone doesn't do well with pastel colors, so I played it safe with a bright shade of red (it's great since red makes the skin look lighter). Although, I forgot how much this nail polish costs, I'm pretty sure that it's between PhP. 100-200 price range. The application is quite easy with its slim brush (which I love in nail polishes). If there is one thing I don't like about this particular shade is that it's such a pain to remove it from the nails since it stains a bit and gets on your fingers upon removal, but a good nail base should do the trick with that.

That's it for this month's Manicure Monday, and to all nail polish enthusiasts like me, feel free to comment below on your favorite nail polish shades for summer. Follow me on Instagram for more updates and have a great week ahead! 




No comments:

Post a Comment