Monday, February 1, 2016

Top 5 Tuesday: My Top 5 Beauty YouTubers



Today I'm gonna be starting a new series in my blog which I will call Top 5 Tuesday. I got this idea from Zoella, right before she remodeled her blog (she doesn't do it anymore). I am a lover of many pretty things and I wanna share with the world all about them. I'm gonna be sharing my top 5 of each category every first Tuesday of each month.





I'll start this series with a category that is very dear to me. I have only been watching YouTube videos a little over a year ago (I am a late bloomer, I know) and Beauty YouTubers have actually inspired me to start a blog of my own. I love snooping in on other people's business (if they want to share it with me, that is) and I love that I learn so much on the tutorials and on the product reviews that they do. So, without further ado, here goes my Top 5.

1. Anne Clutz


Anne Clutario, or Anne Clutz in YouTube, has over 57,000 subscribers with over 6,000,000 views of her videos and she's one of the first YouTubers I've subscribed to.She up loads all Filipina-friendly videos about beauty, product reviews, makeup tutorials, hauls, affordable finds, anything Pinay.She has a bubbly personality and does reviews on affordable beauty must-haves which is a very big plus since I am a budgetarian (pun intended). We also have the same skin type (very oily) so I can relate to her so much. The only down-side to her videos is that she posts in Taglish so people who do not understand Filipino will not be able to watch her. She does have a blog, and it's in English, so that's a plus.

2. Anna Saccone


Anna Saccone-Joly is 1/2 of the Irish vloggers Sacconejolys. I've been a fan of the Sacconejolys ever since I've actively started watching YouTube videos. She does videos about baking, babies, health, beauty, and a little bit of fashion. She has two amazing kids, Emilia and Eduardo and is married to another YouTuber, Jonathan Joly. Her house, kids, husband, dogs, lifestyle are #lifegoals. She also has her own blog and I seriously admire how she gets things done.


 


I am a huge fan of rambly videos (tutorials and stuff wherein the person rambles on and on) and Kathleen Lights never disappoints. I also love the way she speaks (I know, that sounded a bit creepy, but I really do) and I love her because she has KathChats (go ahead, check out her channel to figure that out). She has a blog too and describes herself as " a humble dog lover who happens to have a small obsession with all things beauty!"



What I absolutely love about Mia's Asian Beauty Secrets is that she doesn't just gives advice on beauty but also in health. She gives beauty tips and tricks to stay healthy and beautiful on the inside and out. This Australia-based YouTuber does actual research for her videos and she explains stuff really well. Sadly, though, she does not have a blog (so Mia, if you're reading this, please, please, please have a blog). If you're looking for informative videos on beauty and health (she has a great playlist and discusses in detail everything you need to know about acne - something that she herself had experienced in her teens), then her channel is what you're looking for.

5. Zoella


Who does not love Zoe Sugg? (And if you don't know her, seriously? You must have been living under a rock)
I have no words to describe Zoella and I think her 10,000,000 subscribers agree with me (I am not exaggerating on this -- she really does have over 10,000,000 subscribers). I first came across her channel when I was looking for makeup collections videos and take my word for this - her collection is divine! She's bubbly, she's rambly, she loves Christmas, what more can I ask for? She has a channel dedicated to vlogs and a blog that I absolutely love. Between the amount of stuff that gets sent to her P.O, her being friends with the Sacconejolys, having 10,000,000 subscribers, and having Nala, I think her life is perfect. 



So, there goes my top 5 Beauty YouTubers. If you can share other YouTubers that you know of, it'd be great -- I love watching everything in YouTube. 





No comments:

Post a Comment